woensdag 2 oktober 2013

Wednesday's Wishlist

It's actually a shame that my wishlist gets longer every week.

This Chanel Necklace. I would wear this every day.

This Gat Rimon long sleeved shirt. I love the see-trough back in a V, perfect detail.

 This Kenzo shirt. The cloud collection is really one of my favourites, and this piece is fabulous. I saw it on Louisahhh, an amazing female DJ, this weekend at the Bloody Louis, a club in Brussels.
This mermaid legging from BlackMilk Clothing. I already have their Galaxy Red leggings, and they're so comfy, in such a good quality, it would be a good investment, for sure.

This Manoush. dress. I just discovered this brand in a concept store in Brussels and I absolutely loved it.

I saw this t-shirt on Justin Bieber, yes, I did, and I actuaally liked it. I'm not a huge fan of parodies of brands on t-shirts, but sometimes, it just works out fine to me.

The Vans Sk8-Hi Platforms shoes with red snakeskin. I already got them in black leather, and I would this pair also!

These suuuuupercute Croon shoes. A little brand from bangkok that makes wonderfull little shoes like these, I would buy them all.

As I am into vintage, into sneakers, and most of all, into Nike sneakers, I'd totally buy these. Unfortunately, they're unfiendable. The Nike Air Mariah's from 1989.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten